Understanding is the very foundation of love,
and looking deeply is the basic practice.”
-Thich Nhat Hanh
Dr. LaChance is a licensed and compassionate therapist who provides individual, couples, and family therapy in Denver, CO. She first started as a counselor for a suicide crisis hotline in 1990. She went on to receive her first Master’s in Marriage and Family Therapy in 1998 from University of Connecticut. She received her second Master’s in 2001 and Doctorate from the University of Colorado, Boulder, in 2004. She completed her APA-approved internship at Harvard University and her postdoctoral fellowship at Brown Medical School. See the Biography page to learn more details about awards and professional speaking bio.
Therapy Approaches /Tools:
- Meditation / Visualization
- EMDR: Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing
- Thought Field Therapy (TFT or acupressure points)
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Meaning-making Transformation
- Behavioral Couples Therapy
- Motivational Intervention/Stages of Change
- Spirituality (non-denomination)
Types of Therapy:
- Individual Therapy
- Couples Therapy
- Supervision and Consultation
The building is located on 750 East 9th Ave, Suite 102, Denver, CO 80203.
I am scheduling new appointments for Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays.