The following resources are general resources to support over-all well-being and physical health. The resources are intended to complement, not replace, professional medical advice.
Holistic Health and Functional Medicine
- Americal Holistic Health Association link: http://ahha.org/
- National Center for Complementary and Integrative Health https://nccih.nih.gov/
- Foundation for Alternative and Integrative Medicine: http://www.faim.org/
- Institute for Functional Medicine: https://www.
- GLBT: GLBT
- Everyday Health: http://www.everydayhealth.com/
- Signs of Menopause, Symptoms of Menopause
- Men’s Health Resource Center: http://www.
- Men’s Health Network: http://www.
- Denver Resources for Gay Men: http://www.
- Paleo: The Whole 30: http://whole30.com/
- Vegan/Vegetarian: The No Meat Athlete: http://www.
- Eat Right. Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics: http://www.
eatright.org/resource/fitness/ training-and-recovery/ building-muscle/build-muscle- no-steak-required